I am the first to admit that there is still quite a bit of missing information on this site, however every day I get a lot of email from people asking questions that are very obviously answered on the site. In fact, I get so much email relating to this site that I can't possibly answer everything as quickly as I would like. To help you out, the answers to the most common questions are below. Please read through them before sending email, thanks!
- The songs featured in the Felicity DVD and also on WE: Women's Entertainment are different from the music listings you have on this site. What's going on?
So far, nearly all of the music that was featured in the episodes that originally aired on The WB has been replaced with new music. I don't know the official reason for this, but I assume it has something to do with music licensing.
At present, I don't have any plans to add this new music information to this site. I simply don't have the time to record and watch each episode multiple times as it airs on WE. There is a slight chance that I will eventually start researching the music featured in season 1 (which I have on DVD), but I can't make any promises.
If you have a strong opinion about the change of music on the Felicity DVD, please don't email me about it. Instead please direct your feedback to Buena Vista Home Entertainment by calling their customer line at 1-800-477-2811, or by emailing your feedback via the www.video.com web site (scroll to the "questions or comments" link at the bottom of that site).
If you recognize any of the songs in the re-done episodes, please send the information my way and I'll post the information on this site when I have some spare time. Please be sure to include as many details as you can: song title, artist, episode it was played in, scene description.
- Is there a Felicity soundtrack?
Yes, there are 2 official Felicity soundtracks. For more info and sound clips, visit the "Official Soundtrack Info" page.
- Who sings the Felicity theme song, and where can I get it on CD?
There were 2 theme songs used during the 4 years Felicity was on. Both theme songs are available on the official Felicity soundtracks. For more info, vvisit the "Official Soundtrack Info" section on this site (you'll find it under "Goodies" at the bottom).
- Why don't some of the audio samples or MP3s work anymore?
Many of the audio clips were hosted on Amazon.com's server, but they have recently changed the locations of the clips so many of my links no longer work. You can usually listen to the samples by clicking the "buy cd" link to go to Amazon's site, and listening to the clip there.
As for the MP3s, there used to be many hosted on this site, but after a message board posted direct links to all my MP3s and raised my bandwidth usage well above the limits of my web hosting account, I was forced to either remove the MP3s, or pay over $350 in extra bandwidth charges. I opted to remove the MP3s. They probably won't be back anytime soon. Sorry.
- When will you add more Musical Moments?
I really loved making those Musical Moments, but my TV Tuner card (which I used to capture video clips) died about a year ago. I no longer have the ability to make video clips on my computer.
- Where can I get Felicity on tape or download episodes?
Try looking on Ebay for copies of Felicity episodes on tape. Downloading episodes is illegal (tisk, tisk!). The good news is that the first season of Felicity is available on DVD.
- Are there any plans to release seasons 2-4 on DVD?
The Season Two DVD will be released on July 22, 2003. You can pre-order a copy from Amazon.com. Keep visiting FelicityTunes.com for news of the Seasons 3 and 4 releases.
- What was that song played in Episode ________ during the scene where ________ ?
Please explore the site before asking questions like this. If I know the answer, it should be posted on the site under the appropriate episode. Here are some tips on finding the songs you are looking for:
- If you know the artist name, song title, or part of the lyrics, try using the search engine at the top.
- If you know which episode it was in and the scene during which the song was played, check under that episode and read through the little scene descriptions.
- If you remember which episode and you remember what the song sounded like or part of the lyrics, find the episode you are looking for and then listen to all the available sound clips and read all the lyrics.
- If after trying all of the options above you still can't find the song you're looking for, please don't hesitate to email me and I will do my best to help you figure it out (if possible)!
Still have a question? Alrighty then, go ahead and send me an email. Thank you for taking the time to read this FAQ first!